FPV Camera brings a complete new FPV flying and shooting experience for DJI Phantom 4/3, Mavic and Inspire with innovative features to let you fly safer and more enjoyable. Navigation Map consists of an accurate Google Map framework and indicators of Home, Pilot, Aircraft, Pilot Wand. These indicators are shown on the map all time with auto-zoom and auto-bearing capabilities. This allows pilot having better idea of where are Aircraft and Home/Pilot location on the map.
iPad Navigation Map and FPV live video can be displayed with P-in-P (above) or Side-by-Side (below) layout. Custom Telemetry can be shown in either Horizontal (above) or Vertical (below).
• Pilot Point – Display the pilot location and orientation of iDevice. Location Services is required, and the app needs ALLOW LOCATION ACCESS. For Wifi-only iPad (without GPS chip), you are recommended to enable "Combine Home/Pilot Point" under Settings | Navigation Map.
• Home Point – When Home point is locked and shown explicitly at correct location on the map, it means you are safe to takeoff.
• Aircraft – GPS location and orientation on the map.
• Pilot Wand – Helps to maintain pilot’s line-of-sight (LOS) toward Aircraft with different color for current RF signal strength (strong>weak, green>yellow>orange>red). It's available after takeoff if Pilot Wand option enabled.
• Auto-zoom – Navigation Map keeps zooming in/out based on flying distance between Aircraft and Home/Pilot.
• Auto-bearing – The map rotates per iPhone/iPad orientation.
• Caching Navigation Map – If your iDevice doesn’t have internet access during flight, then you may need to cache Google Map in advance for offline use as below.
1. Toggle map view to full map in P-in-P layout with internet access.
2. Make sure you cache the same Map Type (Normal, Satellite, Hybrid, Terrain) as needed.
3. Zoom in/out, drag and pan left/right/up/down the map at required location for caching map data.
iPhone Navigation Map and FPV live video can be displayed with P-in-P (above) or Side-by-Side (below) layout.
Please refer to the following sections for further details.