• Low Battery: Display “Low Battery” message and “beep” sound to remind battery dropping below custom level (Disable, 20%-40%).
• Critical Battery: Display “Low Battery” message and “beep” sound to remind battery dropping below custom level (Disable, 20%-40%).
• RC Signal: Display “RC Signal weak” message when the RC signal dropping below custom level (Disable, 10-90).
• HD Signal: Display “HD Signal weak” message when the RC signal dropping below custom level (Disable, 10-90).
• Pilot/Home Distance: Display “Exceeding Pilot/Home Distance” message when Home and Pilot exceeding the custom defined distance (Disable, 10m-200m). In general, the distance between Home and Pilot should not be too far away. In case of the Home point is set to somewhere far away from Pilot, it may imply incorrect GPS location of Home/Pilot.
• Satellite: Display “Insufficient Satellite” message when the number of satellites dropping below custom level (Disable, 6-9).
• Speed: Display “Speeding” message when the aircraft flying faster than the custom speed limit (Disable, 39.6, 43.2, 46.8, 50.4, 54.0, 57.6, 61.2, 64.8 km/h).
• Weak Battery: Display “Weak Battery cell#9, 9.999V, 999mV lower” when any battery cell has lower voltage than other cells more than custom level (Disable, 20mV, 40mV, 60mV, 80mV, 100mV, 150mV, 200mV). In normal circumstances, healthy (balanced) intelligent batteries should not have more than 100mV (by default) variation between battery cells with normal loading when aircraft in the air. You may adjust the sensitivity or disable it.
When aircraft in the air with normal/heavy loading (~10A-20A current) is easier to trigger such Weak Battery warning than aircraft on the ground with light loading (~1A current). If this warning flashes a short period of time during takeoff or rapid ascending, you can then safely ignore it. If this message keeps flashing during flight, you may need to pay attention to this battery. You may also verify battery voltage with DJI GO > Aircraft Battery with loading when aircraft hovering in the air.