Many pilots prefer to keep both hands on the remote controller. If you are wearing goggles, there is no easy way to change settings by touchscreen. Our unique and creative "Touchless UI" allows pilots to control the app and access Settings menu without touching screen.
- Activate menu: Press-and-hold C2 button 2 seconds to pop-up Settings menu. You can also customize button/joystick to Show/Hide Settings Menu.
- Hide menu: When menu is activating, click C2 at top-level menu to hide the menu. You can also customize button/joystick to Show/Hide Settings Menu.
- Menu navigation: When menu is activating, use right-dial to scroll through the menu, and click right-dial to select an item or a sub-menu. For Mavic, use 5D joystick to navigate the Settings menu, click (or push right) 5D joystick to select an item or a sub-menu.
- Change slider value: Click right-dial to enter and turn right-dial to change proper value then click right-dial again to set the value. For Mavic, click 5D joystick to enter and push up/down to change proper value then click 5D joystick again to set the value.
- Button Customization: C1 button and 5D joystick are customizable under Settings > Configuration. Please refer to Settings for details.